The most important thing is to identify the problem and seek a solution by involving your kid. By doing like this, your kid will not treat you as an enemy.
- If it is not an issue, then you can negotiate that with your kid and you both come to compromise.
- Do not get angry and shout at them. Instead explain them clearly and calmly that they are wrong from their point of view.
- Discuss with your kid about the disrespectful behavior and the associated results with that behavior. At the same time, show your kid the respectful behavior and gave them respect.
- The best way of showing respect to your kid is being both kind and firm in your discipline Try to be firm when you ask your kid to do something, as you are not asking your kid any favor.
- Praise your kid if he is cooperative with respectful behavior.
- Do not interrupt your kid if he is doing something and you want him to do something. This reduces the change of conflict.
- Remember that your request to your baby is reasonable.
- It is important to spend quality time with your kid. Most of the parents get too busy that they will not have time to spend time with their children. Do not do this, as your children need you around them. This can reduce the development of stubbornness nature in your children.
- Parental guide is must for every child. Be close to your kids and talk to them about good and bad.
- Try to see the things through their eyes and try to solve the problem without hurting your kid.
Apart from these tips, the most important thing to remember is patience. You can manage your kid only when you have patience. If you lose the patience, you cannot deal your stubborn kid.